What Is COSiloveyou Summer?
COSiloveyou Summer is Red Rock’s summer initiative that helps our church love where we live. It also equips Middle and High School students to build new relationships in team environments, engage in a personal faith, and go out to make an impact in their communities. It is composed of 3 events:
- BaseCamp (June 18th – 22nd, 2017)
A retreat for students in June where they have tons of fun, bond with their teams, and grow in their relationship with Christ. At Bootcamp, students learn leadership skills and teamwork as they prepare to lead Camp 70 Clubs. This year we will be at Golden Bell Camp just outside of Woodland Park.
- Camp 70 Clubs (July 17th-21st, 2017)
Red Rock families host Camp 70 Clubs throughout our community for elementary school kids to have fun and learn about Jesus through games, songs, skits, and stories. Student teams use their training from BaseCamp to serve our community by leading these 70 minute clubs. Camp 70 Clubs are Monday-Friday, at varying times throughout the day, for a week in July.
- FunFest (July 23rd, 2017)
All families who attend Camp 70 Clubs are invited to Red Rock Church on the Sunday after Camp 70 Clubs for a big celebration. There will be food, games, inflatables, live music and fun.
HOW CAN I BE INVOLVED ?
- Current 6th-12th Graders: Can register to be on a Camp 70 team. Your registration signs you up for both BaseCamp and the Camp 70 Clubs, and covers two weeks of food, lodging for Bootcamp, T-shirts, all leadership materials, etc. Camp 70 is an amazing opportunity to build lasting relationships, make a difference in your community, have more fun than you could hope for with your summer, and grow in your faith.
- *Note: If you cannot attend Bootcamp, register as a “Role Player” and you can still hang out with us and be a part of the amazing Camp 70 Clubs experience! If you cannot attend Camp 70 Clubs, then we are sorry to inform you that you cannot sign up for BaseCamp, as that is the training for Camp 70 Clubs. If you are going to miss a day, or perhaps a time of the day (you have an A.M. sports camp or a practice for example), let us know and we can work with your individual situation.
- Adults: Have an amazing opportunity to be a part of the life change and unbelievable stories that these students experience year after year. Your time and service will make an enormous impact on both the teams and the elementary aged children that attend clubs. You can register to volunteer for BaseCamp, to be a Host Home or Driver for Camp 70 Clubs.What does it mean to be a Host Home? It’s as simple as:
- Offer up your front or back yard for 70 minutes (Mon-Fri)
- Invite neighborhood kids (Invitations will be provided)
- Provide an easy snack
- Being available during clubs time slots: 9:00am, 10:45am, 5:45pm, 7:30pm (If you have another time in mind, we will try to accommodate that.)
What does it mean to be a Driver? It’s as simple as:
- Drive a team of students to clubs host homes (Mon-Fri)
- Choose a morning, evening, or all day time slot
- Driving Time Slots Available: 8:30am-12:00pm, 5:15pm-9:15pm, or both
- Host Home Registration
- Driver Registration
- Financial Assistance Donation/Scholarship
- Send a Student To Camp
- Volunteer For Fun Fest
- BaseCamp Registration
- Early Bird Registration is $199/student – BOGO ends May 13th, 2017, price increase on May 13th to $219/student
- Early Bird Registration for Captains Camp (June 16th-18th) AND BaseCamp is $249/student – ends on June 5th
- Price begins increasing on April 24th, 2017 – Registration Closes on June 5th, 2016
- Financial Assistance Application
- Scholarships are awarded as both full scholarships and as partial scholarships. Each application is reviewed individually based upon needs and financial donations available.